Saturday 30 August 2014

Je veux aller à Paris!

Today I have decided to try out something a little different. The Parisian look. 

Paris is the fashion capital of the world, and the people that live there look incredibly classy, and elegant. Wearing labels such as Dior, Christian Lacroix, and my personal favourite, Coco Chanel.

Although I am not wearing any of those labels right now (sadly), I have decided to try and sport the Parisian look by wearing a red and black dress from ASOS, along with cute little ballet pumps from New Look. With my hair simply volumeised, and tied back into a bun. Finishing the look with a spot of lipstick. 

This is Definately a look that I shall be sporting often, because it's classy, comfy, and so easy to make up! You can also throw in some vintage items into the look, because well, those frenchys love vintage! This can make your outfit look so much more different, yet amazing! 

I really hope to go to Paris someday. To shop, and to get more ideas for my looks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment