Friday 29 August 2014

✿ about myself ✿

Hi, my name is Maisie, I'm 15 years old and am currently living near Birmingham city. I have a passion for vintage clothing and furniture from the 50s and 60s, also The Beatles and other bands from that time frame. I also like alternative 80s music, such as The Cure, The Smiths and Joy Divison. My favourite place to shop and hang out is Liverpool city. I go there whenever I can, to shop and see as many live bands as possible. I hope to live there someday.

I spend most of my time searching for interesting, old vinyls which I play on my record player (which is like my favourite thing in the world). My record collection includes many Beatles albums, Zeppelin LPs and Smiths singles (but there are many more to list).

I like to wear a different and unique outfit everyday, and too look different from everyone else. I wear Tea Dresses, Wiggle Dresses and Pinafores, also skirts which can go down to the knee. I like to add more of a oosh to my outfit with a denim jacket, which I never leave my house without. It has a range of badges, of places where I have visited, and simply my favourite bands.

I post my favourite pictures on Instagram, like some of my outfits, my favourite vintage pieces and my favourite people (like Ringo Starr, and my friends and family). You can follow me here if you fancy it.

I always like to talk to new people, so if you enjoy the same things as me judging from this blog post, feel free to hit me up with an e-mail or a follow on instagram!

- Mai 

No comments:

Post a Comment